- Falagas, Matthew E., et al. "Probiotics for prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections in women." Drugs 66.9 (2006): 1253-1261.
- Mastromarino, Paola, Beatrice Vitali, and Luciana Mosca. "Bacterial vaginosis: a review on clinical trials with probiotics." New Microbiol 36.3 (2013): 229-38.
- Köhler, Gerwald A., Senait Assefa, and Gregor Reid. "Probiotic interference of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14 with the opportunistic fungal pathogen Candida albicans." Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology 2012 (2012).
- Larsson, Per-Göran, et al. "Extended antimicrobial treatment of bacterial vaginosis combined with human lactobacilli to find the best treatment and minimize the risk of relapses." BMC infectious diseases 11.1 (2011): 1.
- Parma, M., et al. "The role of vaginal Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (Normogin®) in preventing Bacterial Vaginosis in women with history of recurrences, undergoing surgical menopause: a prospective pilot study." European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 17.10 (2013): 1399-1403.